Thursday, March 31, 2005

Earn more money working from home

Earning more money while working at home is the American dream, everyone wants to be self employed, be their own boss, spend more time with their family, make their own destiny.

This does not have to be a dream, it can be a reality. Making more money working from home is not easy, it's not a get rich quick scheme. It takes some work, dedication and knowledge. I've been working online and from home for 7 years now.

Statistics show that out of 19.8 million persons that do some sort of work at home, only 30% were self employed, meaning the other 70% were bringing their job home with them, that's no life. When do they spend time with their family, play golf, go shopping, camping or whatever they do to enjoy their life?

It's time to start earning more money working from home and be your own boss!

This site provides all the information you need to get started. Don't forget to bookmark this site and return as often as you need. You already have the motivation or you would not be here. All you need now is the information and the step by step procedure. That is why I have done this site. Good luck!

Website Auditors

When our customers submit a tech support inquiry, and we visit their website to assist them, we often find little error oversights that they did not notice. As a service to our customers we will bring these errors to their attention even though their support inquiry may not have been relative to the problem we found. They are most appreciative and it teaches them effective web design.

How often have you updated your website and days later found errors? If you have several designers working on the same website, the situation can get complicated. Multiple designers working on a huge website creates even more potential for errors.

A third party, unbiased website auditor would be very helpful to large website owners and errors could be found quickly.

Hence web designers and virtual assistants could add the "website auditing" process to their list of services even though they did not design the original website. If you provide this service, you could even ask your potential clients for a list of the most common problems they encounter or a list of things they want you to check regularly. Or to make it easier on your clients, create your own auditing suggestion list to present to them in addition to any they submit to you.

WebSite Movers

How many times have you moved your website to a new hosting service? If you have a large web site, this could be a daunting task especially if you have to reinstall scripts! If you like the process of uploading, script installation and checking for errors, this idea is for you. Again, another low cost startup business that would likely pay well for those website owners/businesses that simply don't have the time to do it themselves. I'd imagine there is a large market for this service especially within the other services provided by website hosting companies.

If you are an individual who provides this type service, why not complete a Job Application with us. We are always looking for talented individuals who are motivated and can provide quality work and services. And so is our LARGE customer database of website owners!

Thursday, March 24, 2005

You Can Make Money in Web Design!

Did someone tell you that there is no money to be made in web design? Let me assure you millions of web designers worldwide are indeed making a nice living developing websites for their clients. Many are providing this service from the comfort of their own homes and they work when they choose. Most people who spread these silly rumors are failed web designers or folks who know very little about effective web design. That's okay though. Fortunately, you found this article and you are well on your way to making your web design business a success.

Making money in the field of web design is possible and has much more profit potential than ever before. Ten years ago it was difficult to find a business who wanted a website. There were many people who thought the WWW was nothing more than a toy to pass the time or they thought it was a short-term "fad". These days businesses are actively seeking professional designers at a reasonable price and everyone (let's hope!) now has a clue that the web is indeed a vast resource for potential money making profits.

The concept is really simple. With any business your gross earnings must be X amount greater than your expenses to make a profit. Right? Keep that in mind at all times. How much greater depends on how much profit you want to earn. If you are just starting out in the web design field, keep this X amount reasonably low so you can build your clientele portfolio but not too low as to jeopardize your business longevity. - Beautiful Southern Utah Homes For Sale
Utah homes online - beautiful southern utah homes for sale - st. George utah real estate.